I must stop to drink in the inverse frequencies of colour beaming from the moon and wild heather.
Details of this outfit:
- black maxi muslin dress, thrifted, Community Thrift Shop, $10
- men's black leather belt, buttery soft, thrifted, Value Village
- black boat-neck long-sleeve T under the dress, thrifted, Value Village
- hot pink tights (you can't see them but I know they're there!)
- stretch zip ankle boots, new years ago
- Ghost-on-a-Swing pendant, handmade by friend (her Etsy shop is Little Lamp)
- black shawl, I don't remember where I got it
And below is my journal drawing of this outfit from this morning's inspiration outing. It's not very spooky, I know, but at that particular moment I was revelling in the tattered glory of this dress and the secret pink tights underneath. I don't usually wear this kind of flouncy/frilly clothing but I enjoyed this piece. Of course, the wind made it doubly fun to wear. The great spinnaker of fabric carried me to places that I'd only dreamt of - like that coffee and muffin deal for $1.99 before 11 a.m. Sigh. Moored in reality.
I hope you are all having a great week! It's cold here.