This dress is a bit short, but when I wear it with tights I am more confident. Sometimes I wear this with my mustard tights and an aqua T underneath, but I wanted a leg colour that was a bit more subdued today.
Next is my impression of an extra terrestrial with a ginormous head. My head is actually tiny, but I was leaning forward so you could get a better view of my fierce jewels and the detailing on the top of the dress. DON'T BE SCARED!
Details of the outfit:
- knit dress, new on sale at Winners a few years ago
- pink under-T worn backwards, sample sale, Metallicus
- blue-grey tights, sample sale, Metallicus
- pendant, $2 (?) at Wildlife Thrift Store
- Dorothy red shoes, Hush Puppies, thrifted, Value Village (a wardrobe staple)
I am not including any standing up photos today. I like the change with the ladder.
Okay, that's all. This is my frock on a Friday. I played squash today like a worm.