Links

Home     About     Contact     Press     Yellow Skirt     SKETCHES

Sunday 14 October 2012

NEWS FLASH: New "Just Bad Enough" Video

Sandra made an AWESOME YouTube video of our Just Bad Enough downtown sessions.
I LOOOVE IT!
She calls it Just Zany Enough
The video doesn't have our original music but it definitely conveys the spirit 
of what the Just Bad Enough art project is about. 
Watch it HERE on Sandra's blog Lens is More.
(In my last post I wondered if Sandra would put up her moustache photo - 
well, she has certainly done more than that! Bwa-ha-ha-ha.) 
I hope you like it!


15 comments:

  1. That video is a bust up! Way to produce... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this music is PERFECT!! Sooooo impressive.
    Connie*

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's fecking GLORIOUS!!!
    Titanic,momentous,GLORIOUS!
    More! More!

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. obviously I was instantly a fan. Have you got a new background?

    ReplyDelete
  5. The film is genius! You two are stars! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant, arty and funny.
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved the video. You are both so talented. Superb!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how I wishwishwish I was running around the city with you and Sandra!!! Eee!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both are mesmerizing on screen. More please.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hahaha! I'm a fan of your videos! I love your looks, I want to film in film please! That's great!
    www.clubmujeresreales.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mwah ha ha ha, this is awesome!! The composition is just superb. Unrelated-why am I not getting your posts any more? Have un-followed now will re-follow, hope that will fix the prob.xx.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want to see that movie jaja... great pictures

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...